Re: [IP] Re: (Knit picking?)

OK Jan, I thought of you last night before falling asleep.. when does a
person use Lying down.....and when does a person use Laying down?  I can
never remember which is which or when one is use and not the other.  This is
also for all those teachers out there as well.

mom to Joshua.......by the way I know this is WAAAAAY off topic but you know
what...this has been a BLAST to watch evolve!!!!  THANKS to whom ever started
it....was that right...whom???!!!!!!