Re: [IP] Re: Aqua Areobics

 I've had my paradigm in the water for auqua aerobics 2x a week since I got it.
I do deep end aerobics so it is totally submerged no problem. Anyways, the way I
wear it is, I use my swim suit with the X back and I use my holster(not sure
what case you'll have) and I place it with the pump between my back and the
swimsuit at the middle of the x(the strongest part of suit)and the clippy part
on the outside of the swim suit, with the pump on the outside it bounces around
to much. I have tried it on the outside of the back waist line but it slides
back and forth and almost pops off. I bought the waist pouch but love it so much
I can't bear to use it in the pool! I use it at all time at home now :-)

 Hope this helps some. It shouldn't be a problem to disconnect BUT only if your
brave enough to leave it somewhere!! I'd never ever take mine off and leave it
in the lockers or anywhere!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm