[IP] aqua areobics

OK now no comments about my miss spelling if it's wrong in the subject line
:P lol. Any way, I am looking at adding aqua aerobics to my cardio activity
once in a while, I was wondering, what do I do with my pump? I use the
animusR1000, can I stay connected? It's supposed to be water resistant I do
believe. Or I think my other alternative is to bolus 80% of 1 hour of my
basil for that particular hour(I cut my basil 20% for 2 hours for each 1/2
hr cardio).
Thanks for your help and advice!
Tami in Tucson