[IP] proud pumper

 Since staring on my pump over 3 months ago I have had many, many great bg
numbers and I am amazed at how relaxed I can now be with my sugars in the 4's On
shots I always treated a 4 because I was only in the 4's when I was dropping.
Latley I have not been treating my 4.2's etc!!! I do test alot to make sure I
don't drop but its amazing! AND I even find myself correcting when my sugars are
in the 7's!!!

It's craziness!!
 I had blood work done on Tuesday and should have my A1c on Monday when I
finally see the endo!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm