Re: [IP] Quicksets - inserter

 I too have been trying to decide whether or not to purchase the sil-serter, I
have no problem inserting on my own and am not sure I'd like it, but with it I
think I could reach other spots, I may get one eventually, but my pump trainer
told me when I told her I couldn't decide that it is just one more thing to
purchase, lose break and become dependent one. She suggest not getting one cause
it is very important that you can do it on your own, if you become reliant on it
and then lose or break it your stuck!
 For now I'm sticking with manual insertion and eventually may buy on to reach
my hips and but easily.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm