Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes in Control-Testing our non D children for antibodies

We were given some papers and they said they would not share the
info with anyone and that the name would not be kept with the
results...something to that effect. So...I'm not worried about

I'm only doing this to help research along, not for my own
needing to know. I'm kind of neutral on that. I can see where it
would helpful to know beforehand that they might get diabetes.
But I can also see where it could be detrimental to know that

Take care, Kerri
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
it goes on." - Robert Frost

Sue said:
maverickmom (Kerri)  Wrote: " Hers came back positive so now they
testing my other children"

After learning the connection between the antibodies test and
diabetes, I
thought about having my non-diabetic children tested but I was
afraid if it
came back positive it could at some point cause them to be
rejected for
insurance. Is that possible?