Re: [IP] was problems with humalog, now rashes...

In a message dated 1/31/03 2:33:49 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anybody had problems with skin rashes? My rashes are in the arm pits
 back? The doc doesn't think it is insulin related or even from the laundry
 detergent or anything. I am being treated with the second round of
 now because it is quite persistent - The doc thinks it is viral. Sharon B.
 ---- >>
this may sound totally weird, but could it be a yeast infection?  when i was
pregnant with my second child, i had a yeast infection in every warm
area...legs, arm pits etc...
believe me it was gross, and definitely may not be what you have, but
anything is possible
good luck
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  :-)