Re: [IP] MM Quickserter

I received a Quickserter with my other supplies however, I did have to pay
for it seperately. It was around $14. The insurance did not cover that as
they didn't feel it was necessary to have. Go figure, they won't pay $14 for
the Quickserter but paid 100% of everything else. To me it was worth the
small amount it cost.
                                           Pumping since 10/02