Re: [IP] Anyone have Humalog stop working for them?

Sylvia, RoseLea & the gang:)

Thanks so much for the input.

Yep we did give Erica injections, with different vials of humalog, from
different batches, and they made no difference in her glucose values.  When we
first started seeing the rising sugars we ditched the insulin, changed the
site, checked the pump......always suspicious of insulin since reading some
report of people on the list who ended up with *bad* insulin.

Thanks RoseLea for sharing your experience with the Novolog.  I'll let you
know what happens with Erica and how she reacts to it.

Barb :)

Barb Chafe - Chair
Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our insulin pumping website
via http://www.canadianbutterfly.ca