[IP] MM Quickserter

I just received my new pump in the mail, and a 3 month supply of Quicksets
to use with it.  Here's the problem, they didn't send a Quickserter with it.
  Is this something I need to order separately?  Any idea how much they
cost?  I know they can be inserted manually, but I think I'd rather have the
serter if possible.  Some additional information the pump is a Deltec Cozmo,
I'm going to use the Quicksets with the luer lock, and I ordered it through
a distributor of Deltec.  So would I call the distributor, or MM?  Any
suggestions welcome.