From:  email @ redacted
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:23:09 -0500
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Paradigm Clip

 From what I've heard they used to send out a small clip that attached to
back of the pump but it was only to be used on clothing and it wasn't meant
be attached to belts or anything else and too many people where and they
falling off or something like that. They no longer send those out now you
get the leather case ant the holster.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

http://mail2web.com/ .