Re: [IP] Lack of pump - glucose sensor link

-- i went to a seminar, given by Disetronic.
they were talking about closed-loop.
they mentioned, as was mention in this subject, the issue of
delay from "SCI". They mentioned something about a "renal stint" (i think
that's the correct phrase)
(a line directly into the kidneys). Being quite new, it is not
yet approved by the FDA. At the speed they move, it should take around 100

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)