Re: Re: [IP] LAST MESSAGE etc

Chris said:
>I can forgive you Gail.  But then again, I am one of
>your fans and my forgiveness is expected!

Gail replies & expands...
Oooh - we must be members of the mutual admiration
society!

How is your recuperation?  I am headed for foot
surgery early Friday morning.  Will not be ambulatory
for a few days (actually am off the tennis court for 2
months - I'm bumming.  Guess I have to take up
swimming - gurgle).  I'm sure my BGs will be way too
high - stress & immobile.

I've confirmed with surgeon that pump is mandatory &
saline - no D5.  Methinks this should go smoothly.

Any suggestions by anyone for pain-less recuperation?

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.