No Subject

I'd settle for an implantable glucose sensor, so I won't have to mess
with expensive blood test strips any more.   Looking at my watch or some
other inconspicuous display to tell what my blood sugar is would be
much nicer than what we put up with today.

 Wouldn't you still have to calibrate the glucose sensor with traditional
 I don't know. But somehow, I don't see us getting away from them at least some
 the time. But even so, it would be nice if some of the time it was automatic
and I didn't
 have to worry about waking up to test in the middle of the night. I would just
love to
sleep the whole night through again.