Re: [IP] Lack of pump - glucose sensor link

 WOW thats amazing I've always assumed when you've talked about a closed-loop
system it was a combination of a glugo-watch that the pump would somehow read. I
never thought it'd be that advanced!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm