[IP] Re: low alarm

 The only thing I can think of is the gluco-watch as far as I know it'll
alarm(or beep?) when your sugars drop. I can't see there being any other type of
alarm as it would have to be somehow hooked up to your meter so that wouldn't
work. I think if there was a product of that sort we would all know of it, in
fact we'd probably all own one!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm