Re: [IP] Lack of pump - glucose sensor link

> I'd settle for an implantable glucose sensor, so I won't have to
> mess with expensive blood test strips any more.   Looking at my
> watch or some other inconspicuous display to tell what my blood
> sugar is would be much nicer than what we put up with today.

Therasense has this concept in human trials and presented the results
of the study at a meeting back in October of last year. I understand
that they are working to commercialize the product. The sensor is
"applied" to the skin somewhere and can stay there for days at a
time. The readout is some kind of telemetry device that you just
look at. I've seen some of the data and it's remarkably accurate and