Re: [IP] Small Pox Vaccinations

I happen to work for one of the companies that had produced the smallpox
vaccines currently being administered.  These are likely to be exactly
the same as those we received prior to the mid-70's until the FDA
licenses more modern versions.  The degree of scar formation, especially
in adults, is lower depending on the level of existing immunity.  We
used to say that no scarring meant the vaccine didn't "take" - normally
an indication of preexisting immunity.