Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:40:52 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: cure vs. good treatment

ok, i've read all the posts about a cure vs. no cure............. as a
practical matter, the next step has to be a pump with a BG sensor. the
technology is presently available, but NO COMPANY,  to my knowledge, is trying
to link them.  imagine a Glucowatch with a pump that is callibrated to
let's hope, for all it is worth,

tom from nj