Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes in Control

> >There are
> >many researchers out there dedicated to finding a cure.  Some of them are
so
> >dedicated because they are personally affected by diabetes.
>
> We need to be careful here, too, to avoid personal bias.  We are not
helped
> by someone who cannot be objective about their data.

Don't you think that someone (either a diabetic or a loved one of a
diabetic) couldn't be motivated to do their work because of their loved one,
but still able to objectively analyze whether a hoped for cure is working?
I truly believe that would be possible.

Were my expertise in that area, I don't doubt that I could do that.  I
wouldn't want a "cure" that didn't even work.

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990