Re: [IP] RE: Deltec Issues

I know I did some ragging on LogiMedix when I got my Cozmo but the overall
experience was good. My LogiMedix rep got insurance approval basically the
same day I called her.  Then she dealt with my non-pump friendly doctor. I
sent him a fax stating my reasons for wanting the pump but she called him
and got the script.  The pump was shipped the day before Christmas and I
received it on the Friday, the 27th.  I received my training on January 7 so
in less than a month of the product being on the market, I had my Cozmo and
had recieved my training. That month included Christmas and New Years so all
in all the process went very well. I have received a number of calls and
emails from Deltec and LogiMedix since receiving the Cozmo to make sure my
training went well.

I think a lot of our frustration with the reps is our just not knowing what
is going on. A phone call or an email just to give a progress report would
do wonders - even if there is no progress. Just an "I am waiting to hear
from....." or "having trouble with..." or "have contacted so and so about
training" at least makes us know we are not forgotten.

I love my Cozmo,

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03