Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes in Control-Testing our non D children for antibodies

maverickmom (Kerri)  Wrote: " Hers came back positive so now they are
testing my other children"

After learning the connection between the antibodies test and diabetes, I
thought about having my non-diabetic children tested but I was afraid if it
came back positive it could at some point cause them to be rejected for
insurance. Is that possible?

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03