[IP] old message

I'm reading through old digests since I was gone to Arizona for Tom's 60th
anny party. I came across this:

> I have one meal that I eat whenever
> I go to a particular restaurant that I learned how to cover months ago,
and now it's not
> working. My blood sugars are always elevated afterwards, using the same
> Now I'm trying different combinations of dual/square-wave boluses and
> basals, and it's just not working.  I don't know why it worked before, and
not now.
> If I try something new on the menu, I'm paying for it for hours!

Do they have a new cook and have added a *secret ingredient*? That's a real
possibility. Some cooks add sugar where it isn't needed but that would
certainly readjust the carb count that worked before.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

A gossiper is like an old shoe; its tongue never stays in place.