From: Heather Baldwin [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:30 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: One Touch Ultra Smart

Just wanted to let you know I put a call into our Lifescan representative
today. She is at a national sales meeting until February 3, 2003 so I don't
expect to hear anything for a couple of days. I will pass any inside
information that she gives to you when I get it.
Thanks for your patience with this new product.

Diabetes Billing Supervisor