[IP] Re: Diabetes in Control

My daughter Shannon (12.5yo) participated in a study (conducted
by the Pacific NW Research Institute) back in Oct/Nov where they
were testing people with type 1 diabetes to see if they had
antibodies. Hers came back positive so now they are testing my
other children. This is the 2nd or 3rd study we've participated
in since her dx 6.5yrs ago.

Take care, Kerri
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
it goes on." - Robert Frost

Shawna said:
I'm 38 and don't fit the usual profile of a Type 1 or a Type 2,
and will always wonder what triggered my Diabetes, especially
since I don't have the antibodies.  For someone like me, maybe
this sort of treatment would work, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm sure the doctors out there will have something to say about