[IP] Re: temporary Lantus - DKA

I have some Lantus left, after going on the pump.

It WAS a wonderful improvement over the old Llente, NPH stuff...
I like it so much, I talked to my cde about using IT as my basil..
He told me that "I was nuts" (He's right of course, but we're not talin'
about me here).

I was told (I DID SAY "as I was told", NOT "I KNOW"), the pump can do
EVERYTHING that Lantus does, and do it better
(because the control is variable over the entire day, where as, once you
shoot the Lantus,
its there (NOT their, or they're) for 24 hours....

I, with what limited knowledge i have, would think that using Lantus,
instead of upping ones basil,
would be a waste (not waist).

BTW... i am the worlds worst speller, and nearly as bad in English
grammar... PLEASE,
if you find a grammatical, or spelling error.... DONT TELL ME.... I DONT
GIVE A DARN (or is that DIRN, or DA...)