RE: [IP] Don't they need us?

>>> Look at how many people would be out of work if this technology were to
be put to use! >>>

And look how many buggy whip manufacturers went out of business when
automobiles came on the scene. There is always a loss with progress,
however, it's usually for the better.

I still don't think there'll be a cure for DM - wayyyyy toooooo many
variables. Even everyone Jesus Himself healed are now dead. ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer
and die." - Mel Brooks