[IP] helpful tip to people switching to a paradigm

 I was talking to someone the other day who switched from a 507c(?) to a
paradigm. She had a bunch of boxes of leur lock infusion set which, as we know
don't work with the paradigm, but she uses a paradigm set then after the 3 or so
days changes sites(but not tubing) and attaches a leur lock site the the tubing
of the paradigm set. She reuses the tubing 2x and uses up an old set. She has to
waste the tubing of the old sets but still gets to use up the actually infusion

 This may be a way for all those who are switching over to use up their old

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm