Re: [IP] Don't they need us?

 I really doubt the scientists who do all the research would purposly not find a
cure, cause then we wouldn't buy our supplies. Its not MM and distronic or Bayer
or any of the companies that sell our products that are the ones who do the
research and sciency stuff to find a cure the people out there working on a cure
are doing cause they, well, want to find a cure whether they personnally want to
cure the diseases or just want to get famous for doing, I really don't care
their motives but I don't think there ever gonna hold out on the cure to make a
few bucks!( ok a few hundred million++)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm