[IP] Re: Saw this today - interchangeable infusion sets

>   I saw this today, I think this is great that they are making a Universal
> Adapter for their pump so pumper can use any set. Very cool, wish other
> companies would do it too.
>                      Fred
> DANA Diabecare USA  Announces New Products
<snip> The adapter will work with any
> standard leur lock infusion set.>

Welllllll, your wish has come true. ALL pumps - since the beginning - can
use any infusion set EXCEPT the Dana and the Paradigm. Dana is just getting
up to snuff. Paradigm's is proprietary due to something about keeping it
watertight. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Change is not change until there's a change - Mike Barber