[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #13

Over the past 6/7 months my medications have changed. I stopped HRT in
August, after the big comotion in the news. My insulin requirements changed.
Then, my doctor put me on Altace and Actonel. The Altace caused a cough, so
she switched me to Cozaar. My bp is borderline. Since I switched to the
Cozaar, I have been gaining weight. . . it seems like 1/2lb a day. This is
terrible! My eating habits haven't changed. Is anyone else on the list taking
Cozaar? How is it affecting you?

T1 for 48+yrs