[IP] Paradigm Clip

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything else about the clip they're
supposed to have out now for the paradigms pumps? I've been waiting to see if
i get a letter in the mail about them being availiable, but so far, nothing. I
was on their website just a few minutes ago, and came across something I
hadn't seen before. I typed in the search for paradigm clip, and it brought up
a Spring Belt Clip. It's for $8.00 dollars. It says the belt clip comes in the
same color as your pump and is designed to secure the pump to your belt or
waistband. Anyway, I thought I'd mention it in case anyone else wanted to
check into it. I may call tomorrow and see if its for my paradigm, and not
another model.