Re: [IP] ok.. I'm nit-picking here...

In a message dated 1/29/03 10:35:03 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ha ha... that too...!
 >LOL...too funny.  Hey, my pet peeve is those who use
 >"your" instead of you're.  Blessings,  Cynthia

Also ... "low and behold" (should be "lo and behold," although maybe not on
this list ... lol)

CongraDulations (should be congraTulations)

Keytones instead of the correct ketones

OK. I'll quit. I'm in the middle of editing copy here and need to put the
breaks <tee hee> on ...

Jan and Elvis