Re: [IP] ok.. I'm nit-picking here...

Kewl! Another apostrophe police! (I thought I was the only one who cringes at

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 1/29/03 9:42:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ok call me anal but the POSSESSIVE FORM of "it" does not use an apostrophe.
 In another words if you write
 "I took the finger stick device and changed its lancet",
 you use "its" not "it's".
 "It's" is a contraction for "it is".
 I'm sorry.. I'm having a weak moment....
 I couldn't help myself...
 My glucose must be too high....
 I know... I should be thankful I have so many great people to talk to about
 pumping.... >>