Re: [IP] Re: Overactive Immune Systems & Control

> Im a little confused. This is my thinking process: Type 1 =
> overactive immune system = not getting sick often.

It's not overactive. It inadvertently recognizes a friendly protein
on the beta cells as being a foreign marker and destroys the beta
cells. It's a lot more complex than this simple explaination, but it
is a single fault, not an overactive immune system, that much is
pretty well established.