Re: [IP] Fighting insurance

At 12:28 AM 1/29/03, you wrote:
>Ok, that's a nice story....... ya gonna give us the email address :-)
>or do we have to beg  {{{please}}}  I have a few choice words to send
>as well.....
>email @ redacted
Well, Michael, I'm not sure I want 3,000 pumpers writing this doctor
complaining about their policy, so I'll keep the address to myself right
now.  I don't want to rock the boat any harder than I already have at this
point.  If I'm successful here and it ends up only applying to me rather
than becoming a company wide policy change, then I'll share it with other
Michigan pumpers with BCBSM.
Sender: email @ redacted