[IP] Re: Lancet help - Ancient diet

>>>Yes she's type 2, but so is my aunt and the diet now a days is much
different, you can have ice cream just in moderation, you won't keel over
and die if you have some.  She does take pills.>>>
hmmmm - ice cream (1/2 cup) has been on my diet exchange list as a
bread/starch serving forever. Maybe it's different in Canada?
Dialyzing since 7/8/02
Men will confess to treason, murder, arson, false teeth or a wig. How many
of them will own up to a lack of humor? ~ Frank Moore Colby