[IP] Deltec Issues

I've had pretty slow delivery on my pump.  It was requested early in
December and I am only just now getting it.  I put that down to Deltec
being new in the pump market with no established channels of
distribution.  Initially, when Deltec itself had the order, I got the
feeling I was going to get service only if I called all the time.
However, once I got to Diabetes Care & Education, the service has been
excellent.  They have been very pleasant to deal with and delivery has
been fairly prompt.

I hope their customer service in dealing with problems is better.

Diane Richards
Type 1 10 years, almost pumping