[IP] Deltec

We live in Tacoma WA (near Seattle) and have Regence BlueShield
insurance. We're in the process of ordering my 7 yr old the Cozmo ( we've
had a Disetronic for 3 /12 yrs.) I've had excellent customer
service....especially since our insurance is being such a
pain.....(Regence says they'll only cover a pump that is distributed out
of the state of WA....UGH!) The rep is wonderful as well as the woman
trying to deal with Regence. I'm confident that they'll have a pump to us
in no time....If not, I'll go after Regence myself! : )

Good luck!

Cari Ecklund