Re: [IP] Using insulin that's left in the tubing

when i first started injection (1956), we were told to remove all the air
from the syringe.

I dont think this had to do with getting the proper amount..

I THINK (46 years ago..) i was told, that air in the syringe
could cause an air bubble in my blood stream,
(i know, i know...we dont inject into the blood stream),
which could cause the heart to stop....

for a few (12-20 units), are you sure its worth the chance ????