Re: [IP] Diabetes in Control -- wound healing

> I work early in the morning and consequently get to listen to NPR Eorning
> Editon twice each day..... I heard they doctors have had success in treating
> severe non-healing wounds in people like diabetics and cancer patients with
> pure oxygen.  Previously they used a hyperbaric chamber and left you in
> there for a while....this does damage to the brain and other organs because

GREAT this just cheered me right up, NOT!!!!!  they put me in one of those
damn things for four weeks five days a week and it didn't do shit for my
legs that were burned.  And it cost over $50,000.00.

Fran, who is just about ready to stick her head in the sand permantly