[IP] Diabetes & Depression

Those who do not have the diease do not understand and don't believe
anyone who tells you that they do understand - cause they have no idea
unless they have the D themselves.

I have just been dealing with some anxiety issues, went to counseling
to see if the problem could be resolved and come to find out yesterday
at my endo appointment, he said anxiety is all part of the big picture.

Well, you would think that after 20 years with the lovely disease I
would know about it - hell no!!

Still learning as I go,