Re: [IP] RE: Fighting Insurance

> Blue Cross was the sorriest insurance
> that we have ever dealt with. Maybe it varies from state to state and plan to
> plan, but from my experiences, I would never choose them again.

Unfortunately, not everyone really has a choice.  This year, my
husband's employer, which is a fairly big national company, eliminated
the HMO we had last year (which was great).  We were give the choice of
one plan only, so the choice became that plan or no insurance.  Not all
big companies give the employees multiple choices.  If it came down to
Blue Cross or thing, we sure would have to take Blue Cross.

Judi in MI