Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes in Control

In a message dated 1/29/03 8:47:19 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<
 Ok, i may be off in saying this, but this is what someone told me.  They
 said they don;t think they'll ever be a cure.  If you think about it if they
 did come up with a cure looks at all the millions of dollars a year they
 would be losing.  I can kinda see a point in that

 Tina

i agree with this!  insurance companies/doctors/pharmacies/etc all make so
much money off of us!  we need their supplies, medical advice etc to live -
unless there is some foolproof cure/treatment, im thrilled with my pump!
wouldnt change it for anything in the world!

debbie
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)