Re: [IP] Diabetes in Control

All these "new breakthroughs" news releases really bug me
there all claim that its "the cure" and all that, then we get all these
people who suddenly think its cured ( and come up and tell me
are'nt you happy they've found a cure!!!)

I mean yea there getting closer but they should either keep there mouth
shut till its proven, OR only write what is true and what everyone will understand
"We are a step closer to a cure, its not proven yet but studies show this may be it."

And then how about telling everyone how we would then get to be on
anti-rejection pills for the rest of out lives!
Thanks I'd rather stick with insulin till its a for sure thing and
anti-rejection pills are needed.
I know there are tons of you out there that what to try this
and all and thats great but I wish they'd stop advertising it as
CURED when its not.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm