Re: [IP] RE: Fighting Insurance

> Blue Cross was the sorriest insurance
> that we have ever dealt with. Maybe it varies from state to state and plan
> plan, but from my experiences, I would never choose them again

Its funny because my family has had BCBS of Calif PPO since right before I
was diagnosed 14 years ago. My entire family is covered under my
grandfather's business. Every few months I get stupid newsletters about how
to help control diabetes and the importance of it. After being on a pump
vacation for 2 years I began considering going back to the pump because of
new features this past august and my endo said to just do it. My Mom got on
the phone  and my pump was "instantly" approved. I got it a few days later.
BCBS has been wonderful. They have covered everything for me. The only
problems I have had were on Wallgreens' end where they messed up my
perscriptions so badly that my insurance company wouldn't allow for refills.
It is my greatest wish that EVERY person could have an experience with
insurance companies like I have had. I know I am lucky. Even with the little
bumps on the road, BCBS has allowed me to do anything to get the best medical
care out there.

dxd age 7 1988  pumping 1992