Re: [IP] One touch Ultra- Smart

WOW Lindy, it is sOOOO nice to hear that from someone else.  I thought we
ewre the only ones with that trouble.  I like the concept of the Freestyle
but we ended up throwing away so many strips because it would not suck up the
blood...and forget using anything else but the fingers.  We would like to be
able to have a smaller blood drop but it just didn't work with Josh!!

mom to Joshua