Re: [IP] Whether to pump or use MDI

I was just wondering if anyone else fits into the same catagory as me. When I
was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic, I was told that I wasn't the typical Type
2. Mine wasn't the result of lifestyle because I have always been fit and in
good health. I was diagnosed in my mid-twenties when I suffered a
miscarriage.  However, they did believe that my onset was undiagnosed for
many years due to the amount of nerve damage I had. The nutritionist that
taught me told me that she considered me to be a "Type 3" . (her
terminology). I never thought much about it until later and I just wondered
if anyone else was in the same boat as me.