Re: [IP] Whether to pump or use MDI

In a message dated 1/28/03 11:07:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I intentionally left out Type 2 because the same medical professionals
 surveyed by the ADA who believe Type 1 will be cured do not believe the same
 of Type 2, as the latter is significantly related to lifestyle issues such
 as eating habits, exercise, etc. >>

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's all our fault. Genetics have nothing to do with it.
(Which will make my great-grandmother, two grandmothers, father, three aunts
and at least one uncle very happy I am blaming myself for getting type 2 and
not faulting them at all for contributing to my family's gene pool. <g>)

Actually, my point about type 2 was that MDI and pumps will still be around
-- even if type 1 is cured.

Jan and Elvis