Re: [IP] Lancet help

No, and I don't think she'd ever get the hang of it if she ever beleived me!!  I think she still thinks I'm wrong about there being more then one type of lancet and that she should try a new one, My plan is to find one that os longer and just buy her a box and hopefully she'll use them.  She got diabetes about 12 years ago and is still doing her diet and everything the way they did 12 years ago!  She still doesn't beleive I can eat ice cream!!!  She is happy the way it is and all and doesn't want to change her diet so thats ok.  Her food chart on the wall is ancient!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm